Research proves that successful people share the common trait of self-awareness. By knowing your strengths and challenges and those of others, you can learn to effectively adapt your communication and behavior to achieve greater success in both your personal and professional life.
Discover how to improve your individual and team communication skills through DISC and drive your success to a new level
For Coaches & Organizations
Institute Success Certification Programs are built on ICF core competencies to educate, coach and mentor internal and external coaches to assist individuals and companies at 4 distinct levels: Foundational, Team, Leadership, and Enterprise.
What is DISC?
The DISC Assessment measures four dimensions of your behavioral style and defines your preferences for:
- Decisiveness — your preference for problem solving and getting results.
- Interactiveness — your preference for interacting with others and showing emotion.
- Stability — your preference for pacing, persistence, and steadiness.
- Cautiousness — your preference for procedures, standards, and protocols.
What will you gain from this workshop?
Our interactive DISC Workshop and Team DISC Workshop, helps your team members to clarify and gain a deeper understanding of their own communication preferences and primary motivators that drive their actions. As an individual or a team, you will discover how to leverage the strengths and behavioral preferences of your work environment and every team member to improve the dynamics and the effectiveness as a whole.
Before the workshop, everyone will complete the DISC Plus Assessment and will have immediate access to their personalized DISC Plus Profile Report. During the workshop, a Certified DISC Coach will:
- Help interpret their personalized DISC Plus Profile Reports.
- Highlight the diverse communication styles and motivators.
- Provide you with tools and resources to improve your individual communication skills leading to more effective team dynamics.
- Facilitate interactive team exercises that allow you to practice your new skills and receive expert feedback along the way.
Once you or your team members learn how to leverage their individual behavioral style and motivators, they will gain greater:
- Self-awareness of their individual communication preferences and primary motivators that drive them to take action.
- Confidence when engaging in conversations with individuals, small groups, or larger audiences.
- Success in communicating and reaching desired outcomes with others.
- Ability to influence others more successfully and judge them less.
- Insight for building trust in personal and professional relationships.
- Credit towards your CEUs
After the workshop, you will notice:
- Your engagement in your team with more consideration of diverse communication styles.
- Stronger ability to listen to each other more intently leading to better understanding of different perspectives.
- Maximize your own skills and strengths and become more effective and productive as a team.
- Build trust with other colleagues to achieve greater business success through collaboration.
- Interact with customers more effectively, which can increase customer satisfaction and retention.
For your convenience, your team can attend this workshop in one of these ways:
- On-site Location - at your office or another location of your choosing.
- Virtual - via video-conference using our interactive virtual tool Zoom.
Are You Ready?
Fill out the form below to discuss your needs and we will customize the best solution for you or your team. For immediate assistance during our normal business hours, please call 833.412.4200 Ext. 705.
What they are saying about Institute Success...
“The Engaged Leader program gave me the learning I wanted, the way I wanted it: smart, fast, interesting, engaging and quickly applicable. As an experienced leader, I couldn’t imagine what insights could be learned….and I learned A LOT. I now understand the value of connecting with people first before giving my “spiel”. I also became better at listening, empathizing and finding the words that built trust. As I grew and modeled new behaviors for my team, they in turn have become stronger leaders and even more effective at business development. As a family business, the ripple effect has helped us both personally and professionally. Bottom line? GREAT investment.”
Ira Bass, President
“As a result of the Engaged Leader program, I now have an increased self-awareness of how people may perceive me versus how I want to be perceived. It taught me how to communicate even more positively with my team and co-workers by focusing on my words, tone and body language. It also impacted our leadership team as a whole. We now have better communication and handle issues in a more positive way that benefits everyone involved.”
Pam Jefferies, Controller
“The engaged leader program works. We take every leader through this program and it’s had more impact on our leadership ability than any other program. My entire team is more engaged and our culture has improved more than I ever thought possible.”
David Stophel, CEO
Institute Success Recent Blog Posts
Coaching Foundations Program
The Coaching Foundations Program lays the fundamental foundation for all of the Institute Success™ certification programs. This program is coming in mid-2019 and will be included in all of our certification programs, request information and to stay updated on program updates and changes.
Certified DISC Coach™ Program
The Certified DISC Coach™ Program is designed to introduce HR professionals, Coaches and Consultants to a powerful language that’s gender, race and background neutral—DISC.
You’ll learn how to instantly identify the four core behavioral styles to get to know clients and employees faster, interaction techniques for each to help them bring about better performance and how to properly interpret and administer the DISC Assessment.
You’ll leave equipped with a new influential skill-set to help others address predictable conflict, develop respect for diversity among behavioral styles and increase their ability to create more effective relationships.
Certified DISC+Values Coach™ Program
The Certified DISC+Values Coach™ training program is designed to introduce HR professionals, coaches and consultants to the DISC language and the Seven Values that drive performance.
You’ll learn how to instantly identify the four core behavioral styles to get to know clients and employees faster, as well as interaction techniques for each style.
Once you’ve learned how to properly interpret and administer the DISC+Values Assessment, you’ll be prepared to help others understand what motivates someone to act and, more importantly, why. You’ll be able to help others understand how their current situation is either in or out of alignment, with their behaviors and motivators resulting in greater professional satisfaction and personal achievement.
Certified Advanced Coach™ Program
The Certified Advanced Coach™ program is designed to introduce HR professionals, coaches and consultants to three powerful assessment profiles that drive performance: DISC, Values and Attribute.
You’ll learn how to instantly identify the four core behavioral styles and get to know clients and employees faster, as well as interaction techniques for each style.
Once you’ve learned how to properly interpret and administer the ADVanced Insights Assessment, you’ll be prepared to help others understand what motivates someone to act and how they think.
You’ll be able to help others understand how their current situation is either in or out of alignment, with their behaviors, motivators and strengths resulting in greater professional satisfaction and personal achievement.