Everything happens through conversations. The better you are at communicating—the more successful you will be in life.
During this interactive, full-day workshop, you will gain a clear understanding of your own behavioral and communication preferences and learn how to identify the preferences of others around you. You will also discover how you can leverage your behavior and communication style to effectively improve the outcome of every conversation you have—whether it’s an interview, a sales call or a personal interaction.
As a participant, you will receive a personalized DISC Plus Profile Report to help you better understand yourself and what motivates you.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is for everyone who wants achieve greater success by communicating more effectively with their family members, friends, co-workers, employees and managers.
How Will I Benefit?
Once you learn how to leverage your behavioral style and motivators, you will have greater:
- Confidence when engaging in conversations and giving presentations.
- Success in communicating and reaching desired outcomes with others.
- Ability to influence others more successfully and judge them less.
- Advantage in job interviews, sales presentations, and everyday interactions.
- Insight into how to build trust in your personal and professional relationships.
Dates and Time
- Contact us for more information - (833) 412-4200
$295 - In Person - Lunch provided
$249 - Virtual
Bring a Friend
$395 for you and a friend, In Person or Virtual
- 11:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m. Workshop Part 1
- 12:30 –1:00 Lunch Break
- 1:00–4:30 p.m. Workshop Part 2
For your convenience, you can either attend in-person at our office in Charlotte, North Carolina or virtually via video-conference using Zoom.
Institute Success, LLC
13950 Ballantyne Corporate Place, Suite 170
Charlotte, NC 28277
Step 1: Register
Register for the Communication Workshop today to save your seat.
Step 2: Complete Your Assessment
Complete your DISC Plus Assessment to receive your personalized report.
Step 3: Attend the Workshop
Arrive at the workshop location or attend online via Zoom.