Know the secret to creating transformative personal and professional relationships.
Everything happens through conversations. That’s why our Communication Workshop is designed to introduce professionals to a powerful new language that’s gender, race and background neutral. When properly applied,
the knowledge of DISC profiles brings about an elevated awareness of who is on the other side of the table, text or tweet and how to successfully interact with him or her.
You’ll learn how to instantly identify the four core behavioral styles, interaction techniques for each and how to properly interpret the DISC Assessment. You’ll leave equipped with a new influential skill set to address predictable conflict, gain a greater respect for diversity among behavioral styles and make relationships, professional and personal, click rather than clank.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is for everyone. It provides essential skills to communicate effectively with your family, co-workers, employees and your manager. The Communication Workshop is the perfect communication course for any individual or group looking to improve its communications, interactions and performance.
What will I Learn?
- Learn how to identify and communicate with behavioral styles that differ from your own to build meaningful connections—fast
- Create high-performing teams by developing a common language, establishing working agreements and managing conflict effectively
- Develop a greater awareness of the impact that words, body language, pace and tone have on others
- Discover the art of listening to understand, and learn how to judge less
What will I Receive?
- A complimentary 54-page personal DISC+Values Profile Report
- Course workbook
- Course completion certificate
- Welcome and Introductions
- Communication Myths, Insights and Golden Questions
- Natural and Adaptive Styles
- Understanding, Recognizing and Communicating with Decisive Styles
- Understanding, Recognizing and Communicating with Interactive Styles
- Understanding, Recognizing and Communicating with Stabilizing Styles
- Understanding, Recognizing and Communicating with Cautious Styles
Dates and Time
- October 10th, 2019 12:00 p.m. - 4:30pm EST, Live Online via Zoom
- $295 - In Person - Lunch provided
- $249 - Virtual
Bring a Friend
- $495 for you and a friend to join in person with lunch provided.
- $395 for you and a friend to join live online.
For your convenience, you can either attend in-person at our office in Charlotte, North Carolina or virtually via video-conference using Zoom.
Institute Success, LLC
13950 Ballantyne Corporate Place, Suite 170
Charlotte, NC 28277
Step 1: Register
Register for the Communication Workshop today to save your seat.
Step 2: Complete Your Assessment
Complete your DISC Plus Assessment to receive your personalized report.
Step 3: Attend the Workshop
Arrive at the workshop location or attend online via Zoom.