Certification in the DISC+Values Assessment (behaviors and motivators) will give you instant credibility with clients in your practice as a coach or consultant; as an HR professional, it will increase your ability to hire and develop high performers within your organization.
Who Should Attend?
This training is a comprehensive, intensive two-day workshop created exclusively for Coaches, Consultants and HR Professionals.
How Will I Benefit?
As a professional, you understand the value of having deep knowledge in areas that enhance your performance and add more values to your clients. When you become a Certified DISC+Values Coach, you will be able to:
- Establish yourself as an expert by adding the respected designation of Certified DISC+Values Coach to your list of credentials.
- Better understand yourself, especially as a coach.
- Discover the Link to the ICF Core Competencies.
- Integrate the DISC+Values Assessment into your coaching or consulting toolbox as an additional revenue stream.
- Train others to hire, motivate, and manage more effectively.
- Interpret the DISC+Values Assessment and serve as a valuable resource to others.
- Hone your own communication skills by becoming fluent in the language of DISC+Values.
- Take advantage of volume-discounts when purchasing multiple assessments for your business.
- Receive ongoing training and customer support by a highly-credentialed group of coaches.
What You Receive
- Four half-days of instructor-led training in Charlotte, NC with the option to attend virtually via Zoom.
- Your personalized 54-page DISC Plus Profile Report ($149 value).
- Ten free DISC Plus Assessments, which you can offer to your clients or others ($1,490 value).
- Two private, 1 hour coaching sessions with your Certified DISC+Values Coach to help you perfect your debriefing skills ($600 value).
- Ideas on how to build your coaching and consulting business and increase your revenue by offering the DISC Plus Assessment.
- A proposal template to deliver to your clients for a Team Communication Workshop.
- The opportunity to purchase assessments at a discounted rate.
- Certificate of Completion signed by your Certified DISC+Values Coach. (after completion)
- Certified DISC+Values Coach badge to use on your website, emails and other electronic media. (after completion)
- Access to your own dashboard on the Institute Success website, which includes all training materials and additional resources, links to your volume assessments, and link to the shortened free DISC version.
- Monthly coaching calls with a Certified DISC+Values Coach to help you grow your coaching business, answer your questions and continue to deepen your knowledge.
- 16 CCE credits you may apply as continuing education for many professional organizations such as ICF, SHRM, PMI, and ATD.
- Introduction to DISC and History
- Exploring the D Style and the I Style
- Exploring S Style and C Style
- Understanding How the Styles Work Together
- Wrap-up and Homework
- Review of Homework and Introduction to the 7 Values
- Continue Exploring the 7 Values
- Integrating DISC and Values
- Practice Integrating the two assessments
- Q&A and Closing Celebration
Dates & Time
- Thursday, August 9 and Friday, August 10, 2018
- Monday, August 27 and Tuesday, August 28, 2018
- Tuesday, September 25 - Wednesday, September 26, 2018
- Tuesday, October 16 - Wednesday, October 17, 2018
- Thursday, October 25- Friday, October 26, 2018
- Tuesday, November 6 - Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- Thursday, November 15 - Friday, November 16, 2018
- Tuesday, December 4 - Wednesday, December 5, 2018
- Tuesday, December 11 - Wednesday, December 12, 2018
12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST each day
- Thursday, September 27 and Friday, September 28, 2018
- Thursday, November 8 and Friday, November 9, 2018
- Thursday, December 13 and Friday, December 14, 2018
12:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST each day
$1,595 Includes your personalized DISC+Values Profile Report, four half-day training sessions
Register 30 days in advance and save $200 ($1,395)
Setup a monthly payment plan to spread the cost over the next 4 months. Only $425/month
For your convenience, this workshop is offered two ways. You can either attend live in our office in Charlotte, North Carolina or virtually via video on Zoom.
Institute Success, LLC
13950 Ballantyne Corporate Place, Suite 170
Charlotte, NC 28277
Step 1: Register
Register for the DISC+Values Assessment Certification Training today to save your seat.
Step 2: Complete Your Assessment
Complete your DISC Plus Assessment to receive your personalized report.
Step 3: Attend the Training
Arrive at the Workshop or join via Zoom.