Training in the DISC+Values Assessment (behaviors and motivators) will give you instant credibility with your team members and leaders in your organization.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is a comprehensive three half-days of instructor-led training created for internal coaches and human resource professionals.
How Will I Benefit?
As a professional, you understand the value of having deep knowledge in areas that enhance your performance and add more values to your organization. When you become a Professional DISC+Values Coach, you will be able to:
- Establish yourself as an expert by adding the respected designation of Professional DISC+Values Coach to your list of credentials.
- Better understand yourself, especially as a coach.
- Discover the Link to the ICF Core Competencies.
- Train others to hire, motivate, and manage more effectively.
- Interpret the DISC+Values Assessment and serve as a valuable resource to others.
- Hone your own communication skills by becoming fluent in the language of DISC+Values.
- Take advantage of subscription pricing on assessments.
- Receive ongoing training and customer support by a highly-credentialed group of coaches.
What You Receive
- Three half-days of instructor-led training virtually via Zoom.
- Your personalized 54-page DISC Plus Profile Report ($149 value).
- Ten free DISC Plus Assessments. ($1,490 value).
- Two private, one-hour coaching sessions with your Professional DISC+Values Coach to help you perfect your debriefing skills ($600 value).
- The opportunity to purchase assessments at a discounted rate. We offer a variety of pricing options and packages, including subscription pricing.
- Certificate of Completion signed by your Professional DISC+Values Coach.
- Access to your own dashboard on the Institute Success website, which includes all training materials and additional resources and links to your volume assessments.
- Monthly coaching calls with a Professional DISC+Values Coach to help you grow as a professional, answer your questions and continue to deepen your knowledge.
- Introduction to DISC and History
- Exploring the D Style and the I Style
- Exploring S Style and C Style
- Wrap-up and Homework
- Review of Homework and Introduction to the 7 Values
- Understanding How the Styles Work Together
- Continue Exploring the 7 Values
- Integrating DISC and Values
- Practice Integrating the two assessments
- Q&A and Closing Celebration
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for 2020 and 2021 dates.
For your convenience, this workshop is offered virtually via video on Zoom.
Step 1: Register
Register for the DISC+Values Assessment Certification Training today to save your seat.
Step 2: Complete Your Assessment
Complete your DISC Plus Assessment to receive your personalized report.
Step 3: Attend the Training
Arrive at the Workshop or join via Zoom.