You know you’re ready for what’s next! Making a career transition can be overwhelming—even when you know where you’d like to go. We ease the stress by partnering with you to develop your comprehensive career transition strategy, including personal marketing plan, professional resume and LinkedIn profile.
What You Receive
Developing Your Marketing Plan and Personal Brand
Your Certified Career Coach will partner with you to create an action plan that clearly identifies what to do, whom to target, and what to say. Your coach will also hold you accountable to stay on track and motivated. Your comprehensive plan may include:
- Clarifying your target market and network.
- Identifying strategies for reaching out to your network.
- Providing tips and tools for you to feel comfortable and professional when presenting yourself to others.
- Developing your SOAR stories, your unique positioning statement, marketing materials, and 20-second introduction.
- Engaging your contacts through emails, informational meetings, social networking, and other activities to establish and grow your network and lead you to the next step in your career.
Crafting Your Professional Resume, Cover Letter, and LinkedIn Profile
Our Certified Career Coaches and Certified Professional Resume Writer know how to help you craft the perfect professionally-branded resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile, which includes:
- Two in-depth conversations with our Certified Professional Resume Writer to develop an impressive, impactful, keyword-rich, ATS-ready resume, a cover letter, and a LinkedIn profile.
- Tips on how to tweak your resume to best reach your target audiences.
- Two collaborative edit cycles to finalize content and design.
$1,795 (5 sessions + 2 edit rounds) Includes Developing your Marketing Plan and Personal Brand; and Crafting Your Professional Resume, Cover Letter, and LinkedIn profile. We’ve bundled two services together to save you $200 (if purchased separately)!
Step 1: Purchase Your Coaching Package
Purchase Career Acceleration and get started today.
Step 2: Schedule Your Session
Select a convenient time to meet with your Certified Career Coach.
Step 3: Meet with Your Coach
Meet one-on-one with your coach via Video or Phone.
There is no additional charge for five to 10 minute calls or emails between coaching sessions. In fact, we encourage you to keep the conversation going with your coach.
Either party can cancel the agreement at any time without penalty. Please contact us to work out the details.
Zoom is a great way to have a face-to-face or phone meeting with your coach regardless of your proximity to each other. You will receive a link to the Zoom conference along with instructions for downloading Zoom and logging in. Your coach will join you there and answer any questions that you may have about navigating or using Zoom. If you want to learn more, visit the Zoom Help Center.
Your coach will send you an email invitation to meet via Zoom (a online video or phone conferencing tool).
Our goal is 100% satisfaction. If for any reason you are not happy with the service you received, please contact our Client Advocate at 1-833-412-4200 Extension 702 to see how we can improve your experience.