Certification in the DISC Assessment will give you instant credibility with clients in your practice as a coach or consultant; as an HR professional, it will increase your ability to hire and develop high performers within your organization.
Who Should Attend?
This training is a comprehensive, intensive two 1/2 virtual or in person training session created exclusively for Coaches, Consultants and HR Professionals.
How Will I Benefit?
As a professional, you understand the value of having deep knowledge in areas that enhance your performance and add more value. When you become a Certified DISC Coach, you will be able to:
- Build your credibility by adding the respected designation of Certified DISC Coach to your list of credentials.
- Integrate the DISC Assessment into your coaching or consulting toolbox as an additional revenue stream.
- Train others to hire, motivate, and manage more effectively.
- Interpret the DISC Assessment and serve as a valuable resource to others.
- Hone your own communication skills by becoming fluent in the language of DISC.
- Take advantage of volume-discounts when purchasing multiple assessments for your business.
- Receive ongoing training and customer support by a highly-credentialed group of coaches.
What You Receive
- Two half-days of instructor-led training virtually via Zoom or in-person.
- Your personalized 22-page DISC Index Profile Report ($69 value).
- Ten free DISC Assessments, which you can offer to your clients or others ($690 value).
- Two private, 1 hour coaching sessions with your Certified DISC Coach to help you perfect your debriefing skills ($600 value).
- The opportunity to purchase assessments at a discounted rate.
- 8 credits you may apply as continuing education for many professional organizations such as ICF, SHRM, PMI, and ATD.
- Introduction to DISC and History
- Exploring the D Style
- Exploring the I Style
- Exploring S Style
- Exploring C Style
- Understanding How the Styles Work Together
Dates & Time
- Tuesday, May 1 and Wednesday, May 2, 2018
- Wednesday, May 16 and Thursday, May 17, 2018
- Monday, June 4 and Tuesday, June 5, 2018
- Tuesday, June 19 and Wednesday, June 20, 2018
- Tuesday, July 24 and Wednesday, July 25, 2018
- Thursday, August 9 and Friday, August 10, 2018
- Monday, August 27 and Tuesday, August 28, 2018
- Wednesday, September 12 - Thursday, September 13, 2018
- Tuesday, September 25 - Wednesday, September 26, 2018
- Tuesday, October 9 - Wednesday, October 10, 2018
- Thursday, October 25- Friday, October 26, 2018
- Tuesday, November 6 - Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- Thursday, November 15 - Friday, November 16, 2018
- Tuesday, December 4 - Wednesday, December 5, 2018
- Tuesday, December 11 - Wednesday, December 12, 2018
NOON to 4:30 p.m. EST each day.
Additional Dates available upon request, Contact us for more information.
$995 Includes your personalized DISC Index Profile Report, two half-days of training
Register 30 days in advance and save $100 ($895)
Setup a monthly payment plan to spread the cost over the next 4 months. Only $275/month
For your convenience, this workshop is offered two ways. You can either attend live in our office in Charlotte, North Carolina or virtually via video on Zoom.
Institute Success, LLC
13950 Ballantyne Corporate Place, Suite 170
Charlotte, NC 28277
Step 1: Register
Register for the Certified DISC Coach Training today to save your seat.
Step 2: Complete Your Assessment
Complete your DISC Assessment to receive your personalized report.
Step 3: Attend the Training
Arrive at the Workshop or join via Zoom.