Certification in the DISC Assessment will give you instant credibility with clients in your practice as a coach or consultant; as an HR professional, it will increase your ability to hire and develop high performers within your organization.
Who Should Attend?
This training is a comprehensive, intensive two half-day virtual training sessions created exclusively for Coaches, Consultants and HR Professionals.
How Will I Benefit?
As a professional, you understand the value of having deep knowledge in areas that enhance your performance and add more value. When you become a Certified DISC Coach, you will be able to:
- Establish yourself as an expert by adding the respected designation of Certified DISC Coach to your list of credentials.
- Better understand yourself, especially as a coach.
- Discover the Link to the ICF Core Competencies.
- Integrate the DISC Assessment into your coaching or consulting toolbox as an additional revenue stream.
- Train others to hire, motivate, and manage more effectively.
- Interpret the DISC Assessment and serve as a valuable resource to others.
- Hone your own communication skills by becoming fluent in the language of DISC.
- Take advantage of volume-discounts when purchasing multiple assessments for your business.
- Receive ongoing training and customer support by a highly-credentialed group of coaches.
What You Receive
- Two half-days of instructor-led training virtually via Zoom or in-person.
- Your personalized 54-page DISC Plus Profile Report ($149 value).
- Ten free DISC Assessments, which you can offer to your clients or others ($790 value).
- Two private, 1 hour coaching sessions with your Certified DISC Coach to help you perfect your debriefing skills ($600 value).
- Ideas on how to build your coaching and consulting business and increase your revenue by offering the DISC Assessment.
- A proposal template to deliver to your clients for a Team Communication Workshop.
The opportunity to purchase assessments at a discounted rate. We offer a variety of pricing options and packages, including subscription pricing.
- Certificate of Completion signed by your Certified DISC Coach.
- Certified DISC Coach badge to use on your website, emails and other electronic media.
- Access to your own dashboard on the Institute Success website, which includes all training materials and additional resources, links to your volume assessments, and a link to the shortened free DISC version.
- Monthly coaching calls with a Certified DISC Coach to help you grow your business, answer your questions and continue to deepen your knowledge.
- 9 CCE's (DISC) may apply as continuing education for many professional organizations such as ICF, SHRM, PMI, and ATD.
- Introduction to DISC and History
- Exploring the D Style
- Exploring the I Style
- Exploring S Style
- Exploring C Style
- Understanding How the Styles Work Together
Dates & Time
- Tuesday, October 22 and Wednesday, October 23, 2019
- Monday, November 4 and Wednesday, November 5, 2019
- Wednesday, November 13 and Thursday, November 14, 2019 - *Morning class
- Tuesday, November 19 and Wednesday, November 20, 2019
- Tuesday, December 3 and Wednesday, December 4, 2019
- Tuesday, December 17 and Wednesday, December 18, 2019
NOON to 5:00 p.m. EST each day
*Class starts at 8:00 a.m. EST to 1:00 p.m. EST
- Tuesday, January 7 and Wednesday, January 8, 2020
- Tuesday, January 21 and Wednesday, January 22, 2020
- Tuesday, February 11 and Wednesday, February 12, 2020
- Tuesday, February 25 and Wednesday, February 26, 2020
- Tuesday, March 10 and Wednesday, March 11, 2020
- Tuesday, March 24 and Wednesday, March 25, 2020
NOON to 5:00 p.m. EST each day
Additional Dates available upon request, Contact us for more information.
$995 Includes your personalized DISC Index Profile Report, two half-days of training
Register 30 days in advance and save $100 ($895)
Setup a monthly payment plan to spread the cost over the next 4 months. Only $275/month
For your convenience, this workshop is offered two ways. You can either attend live in our office in Charlotte, North Carolina or virtually via video on Zoom.
Institute Success, LLC
13950 Ballantyne Corporate Place, Suite 170
Charlotte, NC 28277
Step 1: Register
Register for the Certified DISC Coach Training today to save your seat.
Step 2: Complete Your Assessment
Complete your DISC Assessment to receive your personalized report.
Step 3: Attend the Training
Arrive at the Workshop or join via Zoom.