Congratulations on your decision to take the DISC Assessment to increase your self-awareness and maximize your communications and performance.
Here are a few guidelines to help you as you complete this assessment:
- Allow for a minimum of 5-10 minutes.
- Take the assessment when you have no outside distractions.
- Move quickly! When giving your responses, go with your gut feelings.
- Complete the assessment in one sitting. Once you begin the assessment, you must complete the assessment for your results to be valid; you cannot stop and start.
- Keep in mind, this is not a test—there are no right or wrong answers.