Sarah Hyche, Executive Coach
Charlotte, NC USA
Leadership, Executive and Career Coach
Sarah Hyche is an accomplished leadership consultant and credentialed executive coach whose clients are business professionals seeking guidance on leadership strategies and career advancement opportunities. She partners with her clients to accelerate personal and professional performance and expand their leadership capacity.
In addition to supporting Institute Success™ clients, Sarah serves as a career coach to alumni and students of top business school programs. She also serves as a coach and board member of Third Sector Leadership, a non-profit program based in Charlotte, NC dedicated to advancing leadership and effectiveness of non-profit executive directors.
Executive Coaching, Communication Effectiveness, and Career Management Coaching
Sarah’s goal in coaching is to help business professionals gain greater self- and organizational-awareness to increase their own effectiveness in whatever work they choose to do. Sarah values working with clients who are engaged in the coaching process and open to future possibilities.
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC), Coaches Training Institute
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Certified DISC+Values Coach, Institute Success
- Certified Attributes Coach, Institute Success
- CCL-Benchmarks, Center for Creative Leadership
- WorkPlace Big Five, Paradigm Personality Labs
- Actualized Leader Profile, William L. Sparks & Associates
- Master of Business Administration, Marketing, Organizational Behavior and Entrepreneurship, Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
- Bachelor of Arts, English and American Studies, Princeton University
- Member, International Coaching Federation (ICF-Global and ICF-Charlotte Chapter)
Prior to Coaching
Previously, Sarah served as Senior Vice President, Leadership Development at Bank of America delivering executive coaching and onboarding, talent and performance management, and organizational design services for the Global Marketing organization. She has also held senior strategy, marketing and product management positions across a wide range of industries and organizations.