Rita Woodard, Executive Coach
Charlotte, NC USA
Leadership and Executive Coach
Rita is a Leadership Development and Career Coach with extensive business, human resource development and change management experience. She is a professionally trained coach with a Master’s Degree in Organizational Development and a Certificate in Executive Coaching from Queens University. Using a collaborative and customized approach, Rita works with individuals and teams to discover and implement change that will increase effectiveness and impact.
Communication Effectiveness, Leadership Development, and Career Management
Awareness is crucial to growth and success. Understanding our approach to communication, building on our strengths and overcoming our limiting beliefs will enable success.
- Certificate of Executive Coaching, Queens University, Charlotte, NC
- Master of Science,Organizational Development, Queens University, Charlotte, NC
- Certified Communication Coach
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
- Past President, International Coach Federation – Charlotte
- Leadership Coach,McColl School of Business, Queens University
- (Past) Volunteer Career Coach, Charlotte Works
- Volunteer Guardian ad Litem, Lancaster County, SC
- Conducted various workshops for talent development and technology companies focusing on self-improvement and leadership development
Prior to Coaching
As a Senior Vice President at Bank of America with over thirty years of leadership experience in the financial industry, Rita successfully led various technology and project teams.