Charlotte, NC USA
Career Coach and Professional Resume Writer
Debbie has been a career coach and consultant for more than 15 years with international outplacement companies and executive recruiting firms.
Career Communications: career-management coaching, resume development, social media profiles and interviewing.
When we know how to communicate what makes us unique, memorable and marketable, we unleash the power of self-confidence and positive energy that frees us to embrace change and take action.
- Certified CPI Career Management Coach
- Certified Personal Branding Strategist (Reach)
- Certified Professional Resume Writer (PARW)
- Certified DISC+Values Coach
- Certified New Horizons – Mapping life options for mature workers
- Certified Create Your Own Career GPS
- Assessment certifications: Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Big Five, Birkman First Look
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication and Journalism, SUNY Oswego
- McColl School of Business, Queens University, Guest Instructor
- World of Work, Queens University, Guest Instructor
- WFAE (NPR Radio) Community Action Board, Membership Chair
Prior to Coaching
Debbie’s career began at IBM in sales, training and marketing where she deployed new product launches and travelled internationally to engage dealers and users in IBM solutions. Later, as a communications consultant in corporate communications at Wells Fargo, she wrote and edited articles for the company intranet.