Brenda Reuter, Executive Coach
Charlotte, NC USA
Leadership and Diversity Strategist
Throughout her career in Human Resources, Brenda has served as an organizational business partner through a coaching and instructional training relationship. She has leveraged her deep knowledge of diversity and inclusion and executive coaching skills to help clients improve their performance and achieve successful outcomes.
Executive Coaching, Communication and Career Management Coaching, and Diversity and Inclusion.
We become more effective by developing our strengths, communication skills and success attitudes. Success is a combination of awareness, attitudes, activities, agreements and accountability.
- Diversity Certificate, Cornell University,
- Culture and Diversity Certificate, Wake Forest University
- Coaching Certificate, Queens University
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) Certification
- SHRM-Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) Certification
- Certified DISC+Values Coach
- Hermann Brain Dominance Index Certified
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator Certified
- Factor 5 Certified
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
- Master of Science, Organizational Development – Queens University, Charlotte, NC
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication – Mercer University, Macon, GA
- International Coaching Federation (ICF), Member
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Member
Prior to Coaching
Brenda has spent more than fifteen years in Human Resources in a Fortune 500 setting. During her tenure, she leveraged her coaching skills to retain critical talent, motivate employees and increase productivity through one-on-one coaching connections.