Based on the information for April, here are some specific, personalized questions to ask during your interview. These questions focus on April's unique strengths, potential weaknesses and drivers of engagement that will help you assess the quality of fit, and potential success in this role.
GM’s Ideal Behavioral Style (DISC)
The DISC language, which is observable, describes HOW someone behaves and shows up in the world. Understanding the behavioral preferences and habits required for a role will ensure candidates are a good fit.
- Extensive base of both knowledge and expertise can be tapped to assist in getting a job done.
- Excellent listening style. • High degree of quality-control orientation.
- People oriented in a stable and sincere way.
- Decisions are based on factual data.
- A keen awareness of the broad-based impact of important decisions.
- Brings a unique combination of accuracy, intuition, and good people skills.
- Very good at developing new procedures, processes, and systems, and communicating with other stakeholders.