Getting quantifiable, subjective feedback about your business from the inside out is crucial to every dimension of your business’ success.
How would your leadership team assess the overall health of your organization? Getting quantifiable, subjective feedback about your business from the inside out is crucial to every dimension of your business’ success. The Organizational Health Checkup (OHC) is a diagnostic tool developed to help executives and business owners assess the overall performance of their organizations. The results, presented in the OHC Report, indicate the degree of current and future business vitality and sustainability, allowing you to quickly identify where your greatest opportunities exist and how to leverage them.
The 11 core dimensions measured by the OHC are:
- Personal – How do the individuals in your organization feel about their work?
- Employee Alignment – Is everyone driving for the same results that lead to profitability?
- Personnel – How effectively do you lead people?
- Team Effectiveness – How strong are your teams?
- Leadership – How trusted and inspiring is your leadership?
- Strategy & Planning – How comprehensive and secure is your strategy?
- Customer Service – How loyal are your customers?
- Sales & Marketing – Does your marketing pitch resonate and does your salesforce consistently achieve or exceed sales goals?
- Operations – Do you run efficient and quality operations?
- Cultural – How cohesive and beneficial is your workplace culture?
- Management – How effectively do you manage tasks, time, meetings, and people?
Let’s Get Started
Step 1: The first step of our Organizational Health Checkup is for you and your organization’s leadership team to complete the online survey.
Step 2: Next, your leadership team will meet with your Institute Success™ Certified Leadership Coach to review your business’ Organizational Health Assessment report.
Step 3: With input from your Certified Business Coach, you will decide how to maximize the knowledge you have gained from the Organizational Health Checkup and develop an action plan to address areas targeted for improvement.